Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A new love...

I've discovered a new love. Liz came back from a trip to Utah with chocolate covered cinnamon bears from the Rocky Mountain Candy Co. HOW have I never tried these before? I've been to Utah many times...WHY haven't any of you taken me to this place? I'll admit, at first I was skeptical. I love chocolate...I love cinnamon bears...but would I love them together? The answer is YES. I. love. them. These bears are GOOD. I've also discovered that you can't order them online. What's that all about? So, the next time anyone comes to visit from Utah (or goes to visit Utah and comes back to D.C.), I'd be happy to accept some of those chocolate covered cinnamon bears! :) YUM!

3 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

I've never heard of these and if I had been on top of reading your blog I would have been able to have my SIL bring some back for me this week! Blast me and not reading the blog. Shame, shame, shame...

Michelle said...

You can just go down to Roanoke or Williamsburg. Also in Queenstown, MD. In Penn, Grovestown and Tannersville. Don't know if any of those locations are close enough, but thought it might be easier than importing them! :-)

Michelle said...

oh and if that doesn't do it for you, I live 30 minutes away from one. Whenever you need a fix, I can help a girl out!