Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Music from one of the coolest people I know in real life...

For those of you who were in the Oakland Ward when Emily Price was there, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you who never knew Emily, it's not too late! She's amazing. And it's not just my opinion, it's a fact. Like the fact that Clint is hot and Tim R. has great arms. Anyway, check out her myspace page...four of her original songs are posted for your listening pleasure. And believe me, it will be a pleasure.

www.myspace.com/emilyhopepricecello

2 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

I'll have to check that Martin guy out. I did listen to the Emily Price stuff, though, and it was hecka-good.
You know Texas has some really great live music (well, Austin anyway)...maybe you should move here or at least visit quarterly.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Yeah, Austin is actually known as the Live music capital of the world.