Saturday, January 27, 2007

Spiderman and Auto Show

I went to the Auto Show today to see the cool new cars. I think half of D.C. was there as well! We had a blast and saw some SWEET vehicles, like this gorgeous Bentley...only $242,000!


And this Porsche...

And here is the Ford Airstream concept vehicle. I'd definitely take a road trip in this!


And the best part of the day...Spiderman showed up (I'm sure he was there to save someone!) and stopped long enough to take a quick photo with me. What a great guy!


It was a pretty fun day. And I have a job interview next week...so exciting!

1 comment:

Anna@Exasperation said...

Yeah, I should have let you know Cameron was going to be at the car show. Where else would he be while waiting to save someone? He really has grown, don't you think?