Tuesday, January 16, 2007

COLD!!!

Okay, 70 degrees last night at this time and 33 degrees right now. NOT. COOL. The blossoms are dying and the wind is blowing. Winter is here!

I bought a new interview suit last weekend and I'm excited. I love it when Ann Taylor has a big sale! So, a little bit of work by the tailor and I'm ready for interviews. Bring it on!

I got the Cafe Rio salad dressing recipe from Anna Rawlins and I'm all about making that tomorrow for dinner. Oh, I can't wait. Is it bad that I'm THIS excited about a salad dressing? ;)

1 comment:

Anna@Exasperation said...

No, it's not bad that you're excited about the dressing. Especially since it was the first time. You were still a virgin. It's to be expected. Honestly, I still get excited when I make it. Oh, the things you can put that stuff on!!!!!!