Sunday, February 4, 2007

Job Hunting - Chapter 3

I wish I had something more exciting to post about, but my life has been consumed with job hunting, so that's what you get. I had a good interview on Friday with PFC Energy. They're a consulting firm for oil companies and have 6 offices worldwide. It'd be a very interesting company to work for and the pay is great, but I'm not sure the job is the right fit for me. I'm still contemplating that one. I have an interview with Marriott International this week and also one with Global Marketing Group. Kind of exciting to have so many options! And tonight, I went to a super bowl party (a last minute decision) and met someone who happens to be a recruiter. She deals mainly with human resources, but just happens to know of a junior marketing position for one of the Big Four...she's doing a favor for a contact who's trying to fill that position! Coincidence? I think not...

Sorry I don't have any photos to post, but I'm going to New York in two weeks, so I'll get some good ones!

No comments: