Friday, April 27, 2007

NFL Draft

Okay, I know I'm a dork, but I'm really excited about the upcoming NFL draft this weekend. I love the prospect of new players and waiting to see who the Steelers will draft. Right now they need to beef up their offensive line as well as their defensive line (and linebackers, with Joey Porter leaving for lame Miami), so I'm curious to see where they'll start. There's also a great cornerback who I think would fit in well and anyone who's a Steeler fan knows we can always use help in the secondary. Not since Rod Woodson (10 years ago) have we had a pro bowl CB! I mean, poor Troy Polamalu can't be EVERYWHERE!

I'm going to a potentially great restaurant tonight called "Ray's the Steaks. Yep, a steak place...and it's supposed to be amazing. We'll see. Though after 2 weeks of salads everyday for lunch (I'm not going to the gym 3 times a week for nothing!), I'm ready for a good steak! I'll post my review this weekend.

P.S. The Office was hysterical last night! Anyone who doesn't watch it should start. Now. It's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I have a big crush on Jim, but I love it when Dwight is on a lot...he makes me laugh out loud. My current favorite Dwight quote (in an episode about someone getting decapitated), "When I die, I want to be frozen. And if they have to freeze me in pieces, SO BE IT. I will wake up stronger than ever because I will have used that time to figure out exactly WHY I died. And what moves I could have used to defend myself now that I know what hold he had me in." :)

No comments: