Monday, April 2, 2007

NCAA Champions

And Florida Repeats! Florida - 84/Ohio State - 75

Now I have to begin by saying that I'm not a Florida fan...except for tonight. Of course, this is because I picked Florida to go all the way and win the NCAA Championship for a second year in a row. And with this win, I am finishing the tournament in 1st PLACE in my pool!!! Not only did I pick Florida to win, but I guessed the final score would be 84-76. Off by only one...boy am I GOOD. I ended up picking my bracket with 96.5% accuracy. This just goes to show what can happen when you make your picks with your head instead of your heart (sorry Pitt!). It was a fun tournament and now I have bragging rights for an entire year!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh the pain! Yes, you won and I give you kudos! I am thrilled that a woman led the pack and that woman is one of my best friends! I miss you...but I will let you in on a secret...I will see you at the end of the month! That is if you have time for your 5th place friend! See you soon!