Thursday, September 13, 2007

I got tagged by Anna so I have to put this on my blog. . .

A- Attached or single: single and loving it
B- Best Friend: it depends on the time in my life...Kristi, Gina, Anna
C- Cake or Pie: Pie...preferably cherry, made by my mom
D- Day of choice: Saturday. I get to sleep in (sometimes).
E- Essential Item: My cell phone and Diet Coke
F- Favorite Color: To wear - Black. Otherwise - green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears, especially chocolate covered cinnamon ones!
H- Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA (GO STEELERS)
I- Indulgence(s): Ice cream and reality TV
J- January or July: Definitely July...I hate the cold and snow.
K- Kids: I love them and can't wait to have my own. For now I'm content with spoiling my friends' kids.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: My friends & family.
M- Marriage Date: ??? (Though I'd like an April wedding when the cherry blossoms are in bloom)
N- Number of Siblings: 3 siblings and 1 sister-in-law
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges (unless it's an apple pie)
P- Phobias or Fears: Dark staircases, needles, drowning, spiders
Q- Quote(s):
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." ~ Oscar Wilde.
"God does notice us, and he watches over us. Therefore, it is vital that we serve each other" ~ Spencer W. Kimball
R- Reason To Smile: Music , being able to travel, living life to its fullest
S- Season: Fall. My birthday is the first day of fall and I love the clean crisp smell in the air. I love pulling out sweaters and being outside.
T- Tag Three +: Michelle B., Melissa, Michele L., Ana
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate onions, but love french onion soup.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Mmmmm...meat.
W- Worst Habit: Spending too much time on the internet when I should be in bed...or working.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I'll have to go with X-rays (never had an ultrasound). It's so cool to see your bones!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Cajun. And ice cream. And pie. And Primanti's. I'm hungry.
Z- Zodiac: Virgo

No comments: