Sunday, July 6, 2008

Catching Up

Yes, it's been a while since I've blogged. Not much has been going on, therefore not much to blog about. Work is busy, that's about it. Sorry there's nothing more interesting, but if you'd like interesting, feel free to read my brother John's blog about his adventures in Korea.

I went to PA last weekend to spend a few days with the fam. It was Scott's 30th birthday and the Hinckley family was in town. It was a nice, relaxing weekend and it was great to see my favorite kids. I sure do love them and it was hard to leave. I don't like the fact that they live so far away...I'm still of the belief that all of the people I love should live next door.

We had fun at the zoo and finally got to meet the newest Hinckley, Nate! He's just as adorable as the rest of them!

No comments: