Monday, June 25, 2007

Heinz 57

I know that most people do the "100-things-about-me" lists, but I couldn't come up with 100. So, in honor of my awesome hometown of Pittsburgh, I decided to list 57 things about me!
  1. I’m a very passionate person. When I’m “into” something, I’m in 150%.
  2. My favorite place in the world (so far) is Central Park.
  3. I love dogs and I’m allergic to cats.
  4. I wish I could tap dance.
  5. I have an addictive personality…I’m also a bit obsessive/compulsive.
  6. I love Johnny Depp. In everything he’s done.
  7. My favorite color is green.
  8. I sleep with books. I’ve done it all my life. I love to fall asleep reading.
  9. I listen to sports talk radio on the way to work. I never thought I’d turn into someone who listens to AM radio, but there it is.
  10. I have two dream jobs. One is to work for the FBI, studying serial killers’ behavior. The other is to sing & dance on Broadway.
  11. My best purchase ever was a navigation system for my car. Now I’m not afraid to drive anywhere.
  12. I talk to myself. Sometimes I wonder if I said the thought in my head out loud.
  13. I love daisies.
  14. I’ve been to over 20 Dave Matthews Band concerts. Their music makes me so happy I can’t even explain it.
  15. Washing dishes is very therapeutic for me. So is playing solitaire online.
  16. If I can’t remember something, I have to look it up asap or it’ll drive me crazy. I love researching useless trivia on the internet.
  17. I’m addicted to Diet Coke
  18. I’m extremely self-conscious. I don’t like when everyone’s looking at me.
  19. I love cheesy TV shows like Charmed and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I’m also a reality TV junkie.
  20. I want to live on the water. Ocean or lake, it doesn’t matter.
  21. I’m terrified of needles.
  22. I hate crowds. Tall people never understand that fear.
  23. I over analyze just about everything.
  24. I like to go shooting with my dad, even though I’m bad at it.
  25. I have over 800 CDs. I’ll go to just about any concert, except country music.
  26. My roommate thinks it’s amazing that I can crack open eggs with one hand.
  27. I love to watch sports…any sports. And I hate it when people (guys) assume I don’t know anything about sports just because I’m a girl.
  28. I talk in my sleep…and I kick people when I have to share a bed.
  29. There was a time when I’d see someone famous every time I was in New York City. Then I started to expect it and now it doesn’t happen anymore.
  30. I recently started learning Russian. Just because. And now I can count to 10 in five languages.
  31. I suck a miniature golf. And I once hit a squirrel out of a tree when trying to play real golf.
  32. I’ve never seen the movie Titanic…and never will.
  33. I hate mushrooms. Who in their right mind would eat fungus?!?
  34. I like to be tan. It makes me feel better about myself. Yes, I know that I could get skin cancer, but I still like to be tan.
  35. My first kiss was at the Lincoln Memorial when I was in 7th grade.
  36. I will not sing by myself in front of other people. But I always sing at the top of my lungs when I’m alone in the car.
  37. I can be a tomboy, yet also very “girly”.
  38. When I was 7 I wanted to marry Terry Bradshaw. When I was 15 I wanted to marry Gene Kelly. Now I want to marry a Marine.
  39. I love to travel and have a huge list of places to go. I want to own residences in Manhattan, New Orleans and Venice.
  40. I love cherry limeades from Sonic and it infuriates me every time I see a Sonic commercial on TV because the closest Sonic is about 2 hours away (with no traffic). Why do they advertise in my area?!?
  41. I’m not good at verbally expressing my emotions, which is why I love greeting cards.
  42. I like giving and receiving a mix CD.
  43. As a teenager, I was a fan of New Kids on the Block. I still secretly like them.
  44. I constantly check my email…it’s just another obsession I have.
  45. I’d kick butt on the Price is Right. I’m very good at guessing the actual retail price.
  46. I internalize my emotions. And my stress.
  47. I’m a very conservative Republican who actually likes George W.
  48. I love the Steelers. Meeting Rocky Bleier was one of the best nights of my life.
  49. If I could be any superhero, it would be Wonder Woman. At age 6, my best friend and I would spin around, hoping to “turn in”.
  50. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.
  51. I cannot keep plants alive. Even the so caller “impossible-to-kill” spider plants.
  52. I used to play the trumpet. I sometimes wish I still did. Because of that I love jazz, brass music, etc. Especially Louis Armstrong and Wynton Marsalis.
  53. I love trees. I think they’re very interesting and could sit and stare at a cool looking tree for hours.
  54. I kinda want cupcakes at my wedding instead of a wedding cake. Or maybe cherry pie…
  55. I’m a sucker for a guy with a southern accent, but hate country music.
  56. I’m NOT a morning person.
  57. I’ll do just about anything if you give me ice cream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a friend of Ana's. And if you love ice cream; some say, this is the world's best! :P

http://www.jenisicecreams.com/index.html

Dana

Anna@Exasperation said...

That was a great list. Of course there are tons that we have in common - not the marine one, though. I just want Chase to OWN a Marine uniform and shiny shoes...