Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lists

It's been ages since I've updated the blog and I'm pretty sure no one reads it anymore, but I'm in the mood to make a few lists. And who knows, maybe if I start updating this more often, I'll get my handful of readers back!

Driving Way Too Much
1. The threat of rain and being on I-70 seem to be two things that make people forget how to drive
2. Yelling at stupid drivers makes me feel better, even though they don't know I'm yelling at them
3. Just because you flip on your turn signal, does not make it okay to cut me off at 70 MPH
4. EZ Pass is the greatest creation...EVER
5. The best Sheetz is in Breezewood...people should go there just to check out that Sheetz
6. Diet Coke, Junior Mints and Broadway cast albums are must haves when dealing with traffic

Current Obsessions
1. Any and all things associated with the current Broadway revival of Hair
2. Cooking shows (even though I don't cook)
3. Neil Gaiman
4. Finding the perfect shelves to organize the kitchen
5. Pushing Daisies: Season 2


Music I'm Listening To
1. Hair (New Cast Recording) (see above)
2. Ray LeMontagne
3. Marc Broussard (to prepare for his concert in October)
4. Otis Redding
5. Annie Lennox
6. U2 (to prepare for their concert in September)

2 comments: