Saturday, March 8, 2008

Today is a good day because...

I've been inspired by Anna (and her sisters/SILs) to be aware of good things that happened today. I needed this!!!

Today is a good day because...

--It's 8:00 and my primary lesson is finished, so I can relax tonight!
--I cleaned (I mean really cleaned) today and it feels good to look around and not see clutter!
--I washed my sheets/duvet cover and can't wait to go to bed tonight
--I got to sleep in today (and woke up to the sound of rain outside instead of my alarm)
--I got a pedicure and my feet feel great
--My roommate brought home pizza for dinner...YUM
--I'm not sick (thanks to a routine of Airborne, OJ, & Vitamin Water)
--I made a list of things I need to pack for Japan (I leave in 6 days!)
--There's Ben & Jerry's in the freezer with my name on it
--There's a good basketball game on tonight

It's a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave is so jealous you get to go to Japan!! It's on our "list" of must see places before we have kids. Have fun! Hope you are feeling better.