Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's the little things that get to you...

It's been a while since I've blogged, though really not much is going on. I've been thinking a lot lately about little things in life. How those little things can make you so happy or just flat out make life difficult to live. It's been a rough few weeks for me health wise, nothing too serious, just annoying really. You know when life just keeps piling those little problems on you, one on top of another? It'd almost be easier to deal with one big problem (not that I'm asking for that) than it is to deal with all of these little things. At least with one big problem, you can find people to rally behind you to help you deal. With the little things, no one really has time to be compassionate since they're dealing with their little things. Individually, I could deal with them all, but together it's just too much. I won't list everything because well, that won't do any good. I'm just having a really hard time dealing with life right now. And to top it all off, I got a paper cut today. :(

There are however, a few good "little" things in my life too...see photos!
Who needs a boy on Valentine's Day when you have GREAT roommates?

Grilled turkey salad from Aladdin's in Squirrel Hill...it doesn't get any better than this!

This is what a REAL fish sandwich looks like.

Ice storms that = "working from home"/snow days.

No comments: