Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tan & Happy...

I. LOVE. MEXICO. I'm not sure what else to say about my trip other than it was FANTASTIC!!! It was a lot of work, but I had a few days of free time at the end. I sat by the pool, swam in the gulf, toured Chichen Itza, swam in a big natural sinkhole and ate a lot of great food. So, if anyone's interested in going to Cancun, let me know because I can't wait to go back!

It was also cool to finally meet our PR Agency people from all over the world. I had some incredibly interesting conversations with a lot of them. It continued to amaze me to think I was sitting at dinners with people from 15 different countries. All of whom invited me to visit. I love having international friends! Traveling is definitely in my blood...I'm just sad I didn't realize it sooner in my life!

I have a ton of stories...if you're interested, give me a call and I'll fill you in on the details!!! :)

No comments: