Monday, July 2, 2007

Gabe & Lauren's Wedding Reception

Saturday was Gabe & Lauren's wedding reception at the LeMont in Pittsburgh. It was a beautiful day and the view of the city was amazing! Aren't they a gorgeous couple?!? Congrats to them as they start their life together!

Here they are being announced for the first time as the new Mr. & Mrs. Mosey!
And here are the three HOT single girls...it was fun to catch up with Aimee (who I haven't seen in ages) and Kerri. Great bridesmaid dress choice Lauren...they'll actually wear them again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess who I'm helping find their wedding dress? Lincoln Westfall's little sister! She came into the shop tonight to get a dress. What a small world!! I guess his family lives out here now. Oh, and I have a link for Dan Stine in Thailand. I didn't know if you kept up with him. He's married now. I'll email it to ya.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Dan Stine is in Thailand? Why am I not surprised?
You just made me so homesick for the 'Burgh...Ugh!

Anna@Exasperation said...

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Borscht-I/Detail.aspx?strb=1
This is the recipe I'm going to try for Borscht. I probably won't try it until after I get over being SICK! Yuck. Anyway, if you try it before me let me know what you think. The last time I had borscht it was made by a real Russian who came and cooked it in my kitchen!